- Our research is aimed at developing safe, efficient, and clinically viable biomaterials and nanoparticulate delivery systems for targeting, controlled release and depot effect of therapeutic agents/vaccine to their site of action.
- Delivery of therapeutic agents for the treatment of lung and systemic diseases via dry powder inhalation (DPIs), particularly for tuberculosis and lung cancer.
- Designing, development, and evaluation of polymeric particulate drug delivery systems (microparticles, Nanoparticles, Porous Nanoparticle Aggregates (PNAP)) for Pulmonary, Nasal and transdermal administration.
- Development of antigen and adjuvant loaded nano-carrier systems for immunization.
- In vitro and in vivo evaluation of novel drug delivery platforms, preclinical drug evaluation in cell lines animal models.